Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cheer Up, Cupcake!

Good Morning, everyone!!

Now that the holidays are finally over, I was able to make it into my scrap room last night to do some organizing and to put together a quick card.






Here is the recipe:

Base cut at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.
1st Layer (lavendar) cut at 4 x 5 1/4
2nd Layer (pattern from American Girl stack) cut at 3 3/4 x 5
Cupcake is cut at 3 1/4 from the Create-A-Critter cartridge.
I used the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder to emboss the cupcake holder, Glossy Accents to make the cherry shine and Frosted Lace Stickles to outline the yellow layer of the cupcake. The Cheer Up Sentiment is from a Fiskars stamp set.

There will be a lot more posts from me very soon!! I have an idea that I'm trying to put together. I will share it with you as soon as I know the details!!

XOXO
Meagan

No comments: