Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 Crafting Goals

Happy New Year's Eve!!!

It's so hard to believe that 2011 is just a few short hours away. I have so many things that I would like to accomplish in 2011 that I hope by posting it here I'm held accountable! Here are my crafting goals:

Update this blog at least 4x's per week
Reach 100+ followers
Be a part of a blog hop
My ultimate goal is to be accepted as a member of a design team

Hopefully I can make all this happen!!

I'm currently starting to work on some projects for swaps I am participating in. I'll have pictures of those items posted soon along with other projects in the works.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with your goals for the year!

Carina (PaperJunky) said...

Good Luck and Happy new year
i am now a Follower
Carina
http://paperjunkiemama.blogspot.com/