Saturday, February 26, 2011

Update/Blogger Award

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I've been MIA for a few days now. I had some "real life" situations that needed to be taken care of and that has consumed my time and any energy I may of had. I'm hoping to have a new project up tomorrow! I start classes on Monday morning that will guarantee me a job upon my completing the training which will only take 6 weeks. I have been out of work for over a year so this is huge for me. Hopefully this is the start of great things in my life!!!

And...before I forget!! I've been awarded the


Annette at Addicted To Crafts awarded me this and I'm stoked! Thanks so much, Annette!! I will be back later with my 8 fun facts and 8 bloggers that I want to share this with!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

YAY for blog awards :) Congrats!

Jenny
papercraftingcrazyme.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hello There. I found your blog the usage of msn. That is an extremely neatly written article. I?ll be sure to bookmark it and return to learn more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback.
Best Cccam Server