Friday, February 4, 2011

Inking It Up Crazy DT Project #1

Good Morning, Everyone!

I hope you all have had a fantastic week! I've been busy crafting and trying to stay warm. We lost internet for a while (we had crazy high winds!) but fortunately it came back in time for me to get this blog that I've been so excited about posted! It's the first project for Kassidy @ Inking It Up Crazy new Design Team!! I feel so incredibly lucky to be part of such a wonderful group of ladies and Kassidy rocks! Be sure you head over to her blog to check out all the other Design Team Members ***LOVE*** related projects for today!

Here's mine. I love taking pictures, so there are a few of them!






Recipe:
Recollections Solid Cardstock; Card base cut at 8x9; pink layer cut at 8x4.5; black squares cut at 2x2.25; Lips cut from Indie Art Cartridge at 1.57h, inked around edges with Fired Brick Distress Ink, topped with Glossy Accents, raised off the page with "pop dots" from Michaels; Letters cut from Winter Woodland Cartridge at 1.57h, embossed with D'Vine Swirl Embossing Folder, embellished with Recollections Jewels; Fiskars Scallop Punch at the bottom of the card; Celebrate It Basic Narrows Ribbon.

Hope you enjoyed it! Now head over to Kassidy's page to check out the other Design Team members projects!! Happy Friday!

11 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

I love how you added the glossy accents! Super cool card!

Stacey
staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

JennyKozar said...

Love this card! SO happy to have met you and am on the team with you!!

xxoo Jenny

Unknown said...

Those lips are WAY to glossy. lol It really makes everything pop. Love this card!!!!

My Lil' Bits said...

Love those glossy lips, awesome.
So very happy to be on the team with ya.

Lisa

Holly said...

I love the lips! I would have never thought to do that with them! I am so glad we are on a design team together!

Sandee McIntyre said...

I love everything about the card!! It is so cute! I am so happy to be a part of the DT with you!

sandeescreativeplace.blogspot.com

Linda said...

I just LOVE those lips!! :) I am VERY excited to be on the DT team with you...you do some amazing work!! :)

Linda
www.fancyframework.com

Jeanine said...

Super cute love the lips!!!!

Courtney said...

The lips are too cute! I def need to get some glossy accents now!

Courtney

LesleyfromWI said...

Love those lips...cute!

Jennie Garcia said...

I love that lips image and that card is great!! Love it!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/